Monday, February 9, 2009

Cal Aggie/Cherry Pie/News10

Ok, I have a lot of catching up to do. I raced my bike at California Agricultural Criterium last weekend and it was fun. I let out some good attacks not knowing whether to really go for it or just try to get a little gap and work from there. I guess it worked 'cause we went 1, 2, 3. Well, Cody, Zach, and Torey went 1, 2, 3. Not me. But whatever. I got dropped last half lap and I guess that's what it all comes down to in the end...

Cherry Pie Crit was fun except for having somebody crash into me, knocking my brake over, thus rubbing my brake onto my wheel, allowing me to have no movement as I started up the hill. The guy wouldn't let me back in which I thought was extremely bogus. I stayed all day and he was still being a jerk to everybody else in every other race. Whatcha gonna do?

News10 was fun, I learned that Zach races bikes in Davis, California. I thought the lady did a really good job all by herself transporting the camera and tripod and hopefully we will get some good exposure.

Well there ya go, my little recap. Glad you read it? Thought so.

No comments: