Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2009 Races

So, many of you may notice, I am only doing 1, count it, ONE triathlon this year as of now. Well technically I'm doing two on back to back days, but the second is just a relay that I will be biking in. I just realized it happens to fall on the same day as Cat's Hill Crit...

Heres the Schedule off the top of my head...

-Some Cat. 4 Earlybirds.
-Cherry Pie Crit.
-Snelling RR
-Merced Crit?
-Berkeley TTT (w/ Cody T. maybe) 
-Land Park Domination
-Copperopolis (Crappyroad-opolis)
-Martinez Crit?
-Sea Otter (doubtful)

-Wildflower Triathlon (May 3)
-Wildflower Olympic Distance Triathlon Relay (May 4)

-Panoche Valley RR
-Golden State Crit
-Specialized/Sierra Nevada Crit
-District Crit Champs 
-Golden Nugget Stage Race
-Folsom Cyclebration Omnium

Thats a bigger schedule then last year... I better start riding more!!!

2 comments:

Zach wick said...

you'd better beef up that schedule... about 25 more races will do.

Robby H. said...

just preliminary.

thats just the races i did last year.